TeamCoach & Developer
Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Your role will include all development activities such as: requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, software design, integration, verification and product documentation and in part time as a Team Coach your daily tasks will also include:
- Building self-organized team
- Be responsible for the way of working of the team
- Representing the team's interest
Our focus is on Lean and Agile ways of working. We are organized in cross functional development teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge disclosing is part of our daily work. Apply now!
You will fit in well our team if you are:
- Open to learn and have flexible mindset
- Focusing on quality
- A real team-player, familiar with Agile way of working
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English
Apply if you have:
- Good understanding of software design methodologies, libraries, frameworks, components, services and architectures and re-use in solutions
- Understanding of agile development methodologies - test driven development, automated deployments, continuous integrations
- Experience with building scalable, flexible and performant architectures and software
- BSc and/or MSc studies in Computer Sciences or IT engineering or other disciplines requiring programming skills
- Min 3 years of working experience in similar role
- Previous Scrum Master background is an advantage
- Web technologies
- Solid knowledge in python and html
- Solid Knowledge in Git, Maven, MySQL
- Perform continuous analysis and requirement handling
- Develop and test high quality products
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (bicycle storage, several parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
1117 Budapest, Magyar Tudósok Körútja 11.
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your knowledge and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 286936