Market Adaptation Expert Regulatory Solutions
We are looking for a Market Adaptation Expert on Regulatory Solutions with a proven experience in MSS/UDM area delivery and support. In this role you will play a key role in delivering Regulatory Solutions in Russia.
- Participate in System for Operative Investigative Activities (SORM) solutions delivery and acceptance
- Participate in SORM related CSR handling
- Solutions design for customer projects
- Keep contacts with Remote Equipment Subsystem design organization
- Troubleshoot Market Design Efficiency and software problems and initiate new Market Request for Design
- Initiate and lead learning and implementation of SORM regulatory requirements
- Act independently in regards with investigated regulations and rules
- 5-10 years of work in the mobile networking industry, preferably with AXE switching equipment
- Complete understanding of Mobile Circuit Core architecture, network elements, interfaces, protocols, traffic routing principles
- Complete understanding of protocols IP, SIGTRAN, ISUP, BICC, MAP, CAMEL/INAP, H.248 protocols
- Technical Certification in AXE, Ericsson platforms (CPP, MSS, HLR) areas
- Strong ability to work in a complex global environment, effectively building and sustaining relationships at multiple levels with the customer as well as internally
- Strong team player whom easily integrates in an existing team
- Open, winning and go-better attitude, organized and structured
- Articulates arguments or ideas in a compelling way
- Proactive, self-motivating with a good grasp of the key business drivers, ready to take decision
- Willing and available to travel frequently in the region
- Fluent in English and Russian
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Russian Federation (RU) || || Moscow || ServEng
Job details: Solution Architect Job Stage 06