RAN Support Engineer Job stage 7
Support Engineer Job stage 7
We are now looking for a Support Engineer that will provide technical service and support to our customers. In this role, you will troubleshoot and resolve problems to stabilize and optimize customer networks.
The Support Engineer typically interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization. You may also interact with groups in sales and R&D.
You are expected to travel to customer’s sites if required. The technical development is rapid and you are responsible for continuously keeping your competence and skills up to date.
Working as a support engineer will require a broad knowledge within telecom, covering both hardware, software and network knowledge. You will work, collaborate, and communicate in an international environment, both with colleagues internally as well as customers and suppliers to Ericsson. The role more than often requires you to take on bigger responsibility and it is important that you can work independently.
- Customer issues trouble shooting, resolution & delivery for the Radio Domain (RAN)
- Job role requires to be on call 24/7 on rotation basis to handle customer issues
- You will be able to travel to Customer sites on need basis for local support activities
- You will be able to work on Ericsson standard support tools for tickets update such as CSR (Customer Service Request), MHWEB, etc.
- Assist other new team members in mentoring & knowledge sharing
- Bachelor or Master Degree of Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Expert technical knowledge on Radio domain: (8+ years of experience)
- Extensive experiences from support services (8+ years)
- Excellent ability to professionally represent Ericsson in customer environment
- Proven ability to work and to make decisions independently and under time pressure
- Excellent ability to describe technical issues in clear and understandable manner
- Excellent Knowledge Sharing & Collaboration Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring Skill
- Willingness to travel on short notice
- Fluency in English
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
Primary country and city: Canada (CA) || || Montreal || ServEng
Req ID: 286843