At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson Trainee program aims to build the next generation of employees in our Market Area by attracting the most competent, high performing and motivated young people in the industry.
What you’ll do?
As an IT Engineer, the candidate will investigate, deliver restorations and produce solutions in the OSS (Inventory, Order Care, Product Catalog) area for Ericsson customers.
The role is part of customer team and work in customer premises or remotely for the customer wherever possible. The administrator installs, configures, setup the required customer products/systems and their relative sizing and optimization.
The IT Engineer tester tests the customer systems duties (both overall and/or per individual modules/components) and identifies all anomalies respect of system specification and makes a first diagnosis of possible causes.
Integration: installation, configuration and integration of Ericsson’s OSS solutions (work with the customer on-site or from the back-office as a member of the implementation team)
Development: design, develop adapters and interfaces on the Ericsson Adaptive Inventory (EAI) API and tools
Support: Investigate technical problems, troubleshoot systems that are in operation and if requested, participate in the remedy of systems in case of critical situations.
What you´ll need?
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- New graduates or employees with small working experience (up to two years)
- Good command of the English language
- Positive attitude & interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform in a multi-tasking and team-oriented environment
- Ability to show active participation within a team – be engaged
- General "open source" knowledge, "hands on" approach and a "can do" attitude
- Curious, willing to learn and grow
- Good knowledge on some of the following:
- J2SE and the Java ecosystem (tools and APIs)
- XML, XSLT, XSD, WSDL and Web Services APIs and frameworks
- JSON file format manipulation
- Python and Groovy scripting languages
- Development environment: Eclipse, Maven, SVN and GIT
- Good knowledge of some of the following:
- Linux system administration
- Oracle database system administration and PL/SQL development
- Weblogic 12 administration
- Willing to learn and grow competence on these areas:
- Java ecosystem tools and APIs
- Java enterprise frameworks
- Oracle database and weblogic advanced features
What we offer
• Temporary contract and attractive salary package,
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues,
• Direct collaboration with high performance teams,
• Work based on developing the latest solutions in the area of mobile technology,
• Work in an international environment based on cooperation.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!