Sourcing Business Development Manager
We are now looking for a Sourcing Business Partner. Your role will make Red Bee Media (RBM) and our Customers successful by actively contributing towards securing short and long-term profitable business.
Through your early engagement in Partner organizations, you will drive higher value contribution from third party deliveries to business. In order to drive value, relevant category strategies and preferred supplier lists shall be endorsed through active participation in strategic Sales and product/project forums, including business and product decision meetings.
The Sourcing Partner shall promote new business ideas that are based on optimized value extraction through collaboration from third parties and Ericsson supplier base, other business bench-marking and Sourcing strategies.
You will also be accountable for the Sourcing contribution of business opportunity or concept to delivering on Stakeholder expectations.
Main responsibilities – Sourcing Business Development Manager
- Develop/ lead implementation (and adherence ) of E2E Sourcing process, incl. Source to Contract (S2C), Category Management (CM), Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Purchase to Pay (P2P)
- Initiate and manage development of digital tools to support processes towards ”zero paper” practice
- Build and execute upon yearly and development/Improvement plans to meet the set Sourcing strategy
- Actively participate in execution and run Development/Improvement Projects (within RBM sourcing and within Group Ericsson Sourcing)
- Lead communication and internal governance within RBM Sourcing
- Global Category manager for Broadcast categories towards Group Ericsson Sourcing
- Manage the overall monthly 3PP spend for RBM Sourcing (reporting) and secure the reporting and communication of the financial 3PP data
- Track and report process performance and proactively propose and execute corrective actions to reach set targets
- System owner for all IT tools in own process area (currently Sourcing Tracker, Spend Insight, Contract Management and Supplier Management)
- Responsible to follow external best practice in both processes and tools and implement as appropriate in sourcing function
- Be RBM Sourcing representative in group forums and projects towards our stakeholders (in RBM and Group Ericsson) connected to the Sourcing organization, process areas and tools
- Sourcing process owner and secure the adherence of the sourcing directives within the RBM organization
- Sourcing tool roadmap responsible (in alignment the group .
- Lead the development, implementation and training of IT tools in own sourcing area (in alignment with Ericsson Group Sourcing)
- Define and implement relevant KPIs with regular follow up
- Oversee the Sourcing Master data set up and quality for own process area (RBM)
- Report to Head of Sourcing Redbee Media