Business Continuity Management [BCM] Manager APAC
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York. Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfil their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions - and our customers - are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are now looking for a BCM Manager to provide support and advice regarding Business Continuity Management within APAC. The BCM manager APAC will drive Ericsson BCM implementation and maintenance and work with unit BCM drivers to make sure proper business resilience are achieved to protect Ericsson business in APAC. BCM manager APAC is a member of APAC Information Security and Privacy team and need support ISMS work sometimes as team effort. BCM Manager APAC needs closely work with Ericsson group BCM Core Team to contribute in Ericsson group BCM management. The Role shall also establish and manage BCM governance and BCM virtual team to deal with BCM incidents and provide a single point of contact for customers, partners and staff for any BCM issues.
- Drive the development, implementation, measurements and improvement of Business Continuity Management (BCM) within APAC.
- Be the subject matter expert to understand Ericsson BCM framework and support stakeholders’ BCM implementation and maintenance
- Develop, proceed and report APAC BCM yearly key initiatives
- Lead BCM drivers community
- Support responses to customer and partner requests during sales, and throughout the engagement
- Facilitate and participate in knowledge sharing internally and in relevant industry associations.
- Education: Bachelor degree in a related field is required.
- Min 3 years of BCM experience
- Min 2 years ISMS experience
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of ISO22301, ISO27001, Risk Management, Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- (Ericsson) Business Process Knowledge
- Knowledge Sharing and Collaboration Skills
- Local Laws & Regulations Knowledge
- Audit & Assessment Skills
- Project Management experience
- BCMS and ISMS certification preferred i.e. CISSP, CBCI, ISO27001 LI
“We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position.”
Tag: MOAIHJ HJ *LI-AS2
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Singapore || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 286740