Technical Shift Lead
What does your future look like?
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
As a team lead, your prime focus is to ensure delivery of the ‘daily Activation and Assurance Services’. The cross functional team provides services to both our customer and to our 3rd party delivery partners. The team is a unique operational model consisting of a combination of services that would normally be seen in either a call center or a support Centre.
In this role you will:
- Manage the team of agents rostered on the shift ensuring all the service functions are being actively managed to meet daily targets
- Provide feedback and support for any operational issues the agents can’t handle and be available to assist as and when needed.
- Establish daily standup meeting with the team
- Identify areas of focus for the shift that day and actions to implement improvement
- Monitor and mentor agents against their performance and provide feedback based on their results KPI’s. Building and maintaining effective internal and external relationships Work closely with the team. Motivating and coaching them.
- Manage escalations to keep senior managers and customers informed
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Experience within customer services environment
- Strong coaching and people-development skills through listening, quality feedback, etc.
- Energetic and motivating individual Strong analytical, problem definition & resolution skills
- Excellent communication coaching and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Ability to work on a rotating shift basis with flexible roles & responsibilities
- ITIL Foundation Certificate
Education: Degree in Telecommunication or Business is desirable
Minimum years of relevant experience: Minimum of 2 years experience as a Team Manager or a similar position
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.