IN/VAS Operations Assurance
We are looking for a member to be part of our Managed Services team! As a part of our MSIP Deployment team, you will play a key role in managing the delivery of services and resources on our “live” customer network, broadcast platform and/or IS/IT infrastructure.
Based on our customer’s network specifics, you will ensure the coordination of our technology integration deployment, the quality of the implementation, the adequacy of the testing procedures and tools, the proper acceptance and the smooth handover to our operations team according to Ericsson’s and the customer’s network particularities and requirements.
Responsibilities & Tasks
· Manage end-to-end deployment and delivery of integration activities for specific customer, including preparation of the live customer network or IS/IT infrastructure and assisting the program manager in resources and timing definition and tracking
· Validate and approve integration test results for a new service, terminal and equipment type or vendor
· Secure the availability and accuracy of the customer’s asset configuration information to be used by all delivery units
· Ensure deployment management activities are efficiently performed and supported by other delivery organizations and functions
· Seek customer approval for deployment solutions and negotiate penalties in the case of customer non-acceptance
· Participate on various change management boards, and forums as needed and coordinate customer participation as necessary
· Ensure acceptance tests are performed locally and globally with customer involvement and approval as necessary
· Approve the release and deployment strategy based on customer requirements and ensure execution of proper hand-over to operations
· Continuously drive for efficiency, improvements and excellence in service delivery
· Graduate or Post Graduate Engineering degree.
· 1-2 years’ experience with IN/VAS (telecommunications)
· 3 -5 years’ experience with Charging Systems
· Deployment and integration delivery management
· Change management
· Release and deployment management
· Efficiency improvement management
· Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
· Deciding and initiating action
· Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
· Persuading and influencing
· Relating and networking
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Guinea-Bissau (GW) || || Bogles || ServEng
Req ID: 286690