Project Manager Supply
Great opportunity for a Project Manager to drive actions within our field claims operations. This role will be a key contributor within our Group Supply team supporting the North American customers. The Claims Project Manager ensures delivery of results according to assignments and will be supporting the functional end to end activities in process, execution and issue resolution in claims processes. Activities will include implementation of new or supporting existing business processes, interfaces with key stakeholders, analysis of issues, issue resolution management and KPI development and control. Typical engagement process will require a consultative and collaborative approach to supported organizations and applying, or enhancing, tool set and controls to align the process and business needs. Responsibilities will also include monitoring and support of the operations through the daily execution of various activities.
- Facilitation of teams across multiple disciplines to implement efficient process execution
- Define the Supply work and take responsibility for the planning, execution, resolution and conclusion
- Ensure process/projects deliver results according to developed and defined objectives
- Develop material support models supporting solution implementation for supply flow as needed
- Assist in new or revised design and implementation as dictated by strategy or customer
- Align within Ericsson Business Process and/or support revisions as necessary
- Manage the end to end Supply performance in the defined support processes
- Deliver consultative support for stakeholders in Supply processes and flows and options
- Interface with Ericsson stakeholders, customers and suppliers at all levels of the organization
- Translate supply chain challenges and solutions across all levels of understanding
- 2-10 years of experience within projects, improvement work, operations or other relevant area.
- University degree within relevant area or corresponding work experience.
- Supply Chain & Supply Process Knowledge (Ericsson Operational Model a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (including Access/Excel/PowerPoint) skills
- SAP knowledge and familiarity with Ericsson business management and tools beneficial
- Project Management skills through certification or demonstration helpful
- Business understanding and ability to make timely fact-based decisions
Additional Behavioral Competencies:
- Persuading & Influencing and motivating
- Proactively establishing collaboration across organizations
- Leading & Facilitating diverse team to implementation
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Deciding & Initiating Action during times of ambiguity
- Ability to adapt to change with innovation
- Planning & Organizing details, data/metrics driven and analytical
Tools and Resources:
- SAP, RMS, Tracy, PRIM, EBP, ERIDOC, (Supply, Finance, Sales, Deploy), Project Management, MS Office Suite
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees assigned to this position. Therefore employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks required by the manager.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/Disabled/Veterans. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetics information.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, protected veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Ericsson will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by Ericsson or (c) consistent with Ericsson’s legal duty to furnish information.
Employee Polygraph Protection Act Notice - Employers are generally prohibited from requiring or requesting any employee or job applicant to take a lie detector test, and from discharging, disciplining, or discriminating against an employee or prospective employee for refusing to take a test or for exercising other rights under the Act. For more information, visit https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/posters/eppac.pdf.
Ericsson is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for qualified disabled individuals during the application and hiring process. Ericsson will make modifications or adjustments to the job application or interview process that will enable a qualified applicant to be considered for a position. If you require an accommodation due to a disability, please contact Ericsson at email@example.com or (866) 374-2272 (US) or (877) 338-9966 (Canada) for further assistance.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Req ID: 286668