Account Manager for Bouygues Telecom Core & Cloud
We are now looking for an Account Manager to secure short and long-term profitable business for Ericsson through proactive business development based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, operations and objectives. Actively manage and mobilize internal resources to deliver efficient and effective end to end solutions allowing seamless transition from sales to operations. Develop both internal and external relation/s in order to actively contribute to making customers and Ericsson successful. This job role could be focused on selling a specific part of the portfolio, a specific part of the customer’s business/technology area and/or geography
Driver customer engagements on the below domains:
- EPC, vEPC, 5GC
- Orchestration & Assurance
- Cloud Infra & SDN
- IP & Transport
- Develop & Increase sales and margins in Bouygues Telecom on these domains
- Farm existing business in Packet Core and hunt for new business
- Drive and steer sales and Delivery forces: Pre-sales (Solution Architects) and delivery teams (Project Management)
- Main role requirements:
- Establish trust and partnerships with customer’s teams and build Public Relation (Networking).
- Hunt for new opportunities, define sales and commercial strategy and close business opportunities
- Drive internal resources and teams to execute and win customer satisfaction
- Build a yearly account plan illustrating the commercial and technical strategy pushed towards the customer
- Manage and maintain updated all opportunities through Sales Force
Required Profile skills :
- Sales & Business development
- Networking and customer intimacy build up
- Growth, Margin, Net sales and Crisis management
- Strategic vision, analysis and consultancy
- Technical expertise in Telco (Mobile & Fixed) + Cloud and IP domains
- Synthetic & pragmatic approach
- Negotiations with Customer (Service Provider) and as well partners/providers
- Customer and results Oriented
- Internal/external communication skills
- English Fluent
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: France (FR) || || Massy Palaiseau || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 286653