We are now looking for a high seniority Tax Specialist to ensure tax legislation, mitigate tax risks, provide expert tax advice and to ensure high quality in tax accounting and reporting.
- Manage Direct Tax including withholding tax
- Management of Transfer Prices
- Manage reporting, tax audit and compliance
- Tax advice
- Good knowledge of M&A, Due Diligence and Finance Integration
- Manage tax audits
- Education: Bachelor in Business Administration, Finance and Accounting, and/or Tax Law or equivalent.
- Excellent experience in local Mexican tax law
- Very good experience in international tax legislation (a plus deep knowledge of Latin America taxation environment)
- Knowledge in GAAP (i.e. local GAAP, IFRS and group directives)
- Knowledge and understanding of financial systems
- Accounting and reporting skills
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Working with people, relating and networking
- Adapting and responding to change and able to work under pressure
- Mexican Tax Environment knowledge,
- Solid background in Innternational taxation (transfer pricing, double tax treaties, cross border withholdings, etc)
- English Language Proficiency required.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Mexico (MX) || || Mexico City || SharedServ
Req ID: 286648