Line Manager PDU Packet Core Policy & Charging
Do you love supporting other persons to do a great work? We believe that when we all work together magic will happen. At Ericsson in Gothenburg, we are a unit of 220 highly talented software developers, creating the world’s best Evolved Packet Gateway (EPG). For more than 15 years we have provided the world with mobile broadband. Today, almost half of the world’s population uses our product. We provide terabits speeds and focus now on creating a better tomorrow, by improving the connected society and bringing 5G to the world.
For every day, we strive to make our Gateway products better than yesterday, integrating continuously and delivering to customer as often as possible.
We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things. Therefore, we believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
We believe in trying new things and learning from our mistakes. Personal development propels our company growth and collective knowledge. We believe in sharing our insights and helping each other to create an even better Gateway.
We truly believe in happiness, we enjoy and feel passionate about what we do, we will create magic together. Then there will be nothing that can stop us!
Do you want to join our team and support us finding the best ways to inspire, serve and lead our awesome teams?
As a unit manager, you will be part of fostering a culture of creativity, collaboration and trust. At Gateway we do things slightly differently. We guarantee that you will develop as a leader and grow together with the organization.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Unit manager for a SW development unit within the PDG Gateway, a part of the PDU Packet Core. Your unit is responsible for the Policy and Charging area of the Gateway products and consists of 20 software developers, all located at the Lindholmen site in Gothenburg. You will work closely with the other Policy & Charging unit in Gothenburg as well as in Shanghai. At Gateway development in Gothenburg we are in total around 220 software developers divided at 12 units. Together with our other sites in Europe, India and China you will drive the development of our Gateways. You will report to the Deputy Head of Gateway who is also located in Gothenburg.
- Work closely with other leadership team members, both in Gothenburg and globally
- Lead, coach and develop individuals, teams and organizations
- Foster a learning, innovative and creative culture
- Nurture people’s personal and professional growth within your unit
- Encourage collaboration between your teams and other teams within the entire global Gateway development
- Secure that the organization (and community) has the needed capability and support to contribute to our operations
- Responsible for recruitment and staffing for your unit
Qualifications & Experience:
- Experience in software design
- Strong leadership and coaching skills in line with Ericsson core values
- Find it stimulating to work in teams and with teams, have a genuine interest in people
- Interest and good understanding of R&D and the concepts of Lean and Agile ways of working
- Large degree of flexibility, willingness to change and to take on different tasks
- Excellent communication skills, speaks & writes English fluently
The Last day of application: 23 of August 2019 but please send in you application as soon as possible.
Please contact Recruiter Johanna Kristensen at: email@example.com if you have any questions.
Tag: SWEHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || ProdMgt
Req ID: 286520