As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
We are now looking for a Company Controlling Specialist to ensure high quality in accounting, support compliance to internal and external financial reporting requirements, and to support financial advice.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
- Perform period-end closing activities: accounts reconciliation, SOX control, valuation, analysis of legal entity, analysis of legal entity Income Statement/Balance Sheet, prepare journal vouchers
- Perform legal entity forecast
- Monitor precision in Transfer Pricing and initiate corrective actions
- Prepare legal entity Board of Directors meeting/ Governance meeting packages
- Drive collaboration meetings with other function
- Review statistical returns
- The main interface for local statutory audit as well as Group Financial Audit (Internal Or External)
- Prepare statutory accounts, notes, and reports
- Perform company secretarial duties
- Other administrative tasks relevant to the unit
- Education: Bachelor in Accounting or similar (Professional Qualification ACCA, CPA or equivalent preferred)
- Minimum years of experience: 3-5 years
- Experience in International Financial Reporting Standard - IFRS / International Accounting Standard - IAS
- Understanding of Financial Systems
- Have Financial Analysis skills
- Minimum 2 years of auditing experience
- Basic knowledge of treasury and tax
- Experience in SAP System
- Candidate with a minimum of 2 years of audit experience (preferable from Big 4 accounting firms)
- Self-motivated, self-driven and resilient
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Subang Jaya || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 286477