Company Controlling Specialist
We are now looking for a Company Controlling Specialist to ensure high quality in accounting, support compliance to internal and external financial reporting requirements, and to support financial advice.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
- Perform period-end closing activities: accounts reconciliation, SOX control, valuation, analysis of legal entity, analysis of legal entity Income Statement/Balance Sheet, prepare journal vouchers
- Perform legal entity forecast
- Monitor precision in Transfer Pricing and initiate corrective actions
- Prepare legal entity Board of Directors meeting/ Governance meeting packages
- Drive collaboration meetings with other function
- Review statistical returns
- The main interface for local statutory audit as well as Group Financial Audit (Internal Or External)
- Prepare statutory accounts, notes, and reports
- Perform company secretarial duties
- Other administrative tasks relevant to the unit
- Education: Bachelor in Accounting or similar (Professional Qualification ACCA, CPA or equivalent preferred)
- Minimum years of experience: 3-5 years
- Experience in International Financial Reporting Standard - IFRS / International Accounting Standard - IAS
- Understanding of Financial Systems
- Have Financial Analysis skills
- Minimum 2 years of auditing experience
- Basic knowledge of treasury and tax
- Experience in SAP System
- Candidate with a minimum of 2 years of audit experience (preferable from Big 4 accounting firms)
- Self-motivated, self-driven and resilient.
- Added advantage: Proficient in Written and Speaking Korean
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Subang Jaya || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 286475