Junior Business Analyst
Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
Ericsson Hungary is looking for a Junior Business Analyst.
The main purpose of the Junior Business Analyst role is to understand business needs and to provide a data driven view on our performance and highlight fields for further improvement. Our new colleague will work with different stakeholders, summarize and analyze data from our business cases and make the right conclusions that will be communicated and shared to improve our performance and to provide a better service for our customers.
Your daily work
- Analyzing data based on business needs, process gaps and business requirements
- Building, tracking, and analyzing KPIs, which will provide insight in strategic and operational progress and effectiveness for internal stakeholders
- Collecting and analyzing business and market data to make fact-based advices in order to optimize our work flow
- Identifying new opportunities and assisting in the introduction of new solutions and processes
- Working with project members to prepare statistics and presentations on our performance
- Collaborating with business and process owners to understand business issues and to improve the customer experience
Apply if you have
- University degree from a relevant field
- Maximum 3 years of experience in a similar field
- Hands-on experience with Python and MySQL
- Machine learning competence
- Good command of Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in Hungarian and good knowledge of English
- Tableau competence
- Familiarity with HFC technology
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || Stud&YP
Req ID: 286473