Ericsson Egypt is now looking for an established and highly motivated sales and engagement professional to work with one of our key clients as an Account Manager who can secure short and long-term profitable business. In this role, the successful candidate will be directly responsible for generating growth by strategizing new ways to expand business opportunities for the customer and Ericsson.
Through proactive business development, based on fundamental understanding of the customers’ business, you will develop both internal and external relation(s) to actively contribute to the success of the Customer and Ericsson by actively managing and mobilizing internal resources to deliver efficient and effective solutions. The Account Manager will own and manage the end to end process from sales to seamless transition to operations.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
· Strategize and lead engagements with the customer across the wireless business
· Take leadership on the opportunities and communication with customer contacts
· Your responsibility will be to maximize customer relationships and loyalty.
· You are expected to create opportunities that will generate profitability sales.
· The role also includes optimization of the account team’s performance and to enable seamless transition to operations
· Create an opportunity strategy, designing an engagement plan and confirm against the customers buying process and requirements
· Lead the overall negotiation process and develop an effective business proposal to present to the customer
· Management of presentations, proposals and tenders
· Take ownership of the process to ensure successful closure of the opportunity and transition to delivery
· Support the customer throughout the delivery period and constantly work with the customer for future opportunities to meet the customers’ business challenges and targets
· Education: Bachelor of Engineering, Master of Science or Business Administration is a plus
· Min 5 years of relationship sales experience and 5 years from the ICT industry, preferably within the telco space
· Evidence of strong relationship building at C-Level and below, building strong relationships with decision makers by developing an extensive understanding of the customer’s overall business challenges and objectives
· Proven ability to lead senior team members and the ability to mobilize the organization to close deals
· Solid understanding of the competitive landscape in the wireless industry
· Solid background of meeting/exceeding targets with keeping yourself informed of the evolving business challenges, market trends, future technologies and information that may affect your customer’s business
· Domain experience: Proven experience in Telco Cloud and virtualization, BSS, OSS, Packet Core, Circuit switch, IMS, and Digital platforms. Experience in RAN and NDO is a plus
· Proactive with innovative and creative mindset
· Social ability and interpersonal skills with high Customer focus
· Intellectual ability and critical thinking
· Accountable and committed with a passion to win
· Perseverant and result oriented with the ability to lead multiple streams
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps
For your prep and reference, here is our overall video and some insights about our
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Egypt (EG) || || Cairo || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 286467