Product Repair and Fault-Finding Technician (Troubleshooter)
Location: Plano, Texas
Are you an open minded, detail-oriented person with a passion for electronics, troubleshooting and root cause analysis willing to acquire new knowledge about advanced 5G products, and dive into problem-solving? As a part of establishing a new Smart Factory, we are now recruiting for Product Repair and Fault-Finding Technicians. We are on a journey towards building the future of wireless connectivity, and we want you on our team!
Our Exciting Opportunity:
- As a Product Repair and Fault-Finding Technician, you will help to debug and repair 5G products.
- Define the fault root causes, document errors, and work out solutions in cooperation with the engineering teams
- Conduct repair buffer analysis, claims analysis, and troubleshooting
- Unify electronic repair methods and outcomes between different production shifts
- Experience with electronic products fault-finding and removing functional errors
- Understanding of electronics debug methods such as JTAG and boundary scanning, isolation, etc.
- Ability to read electronic drawings and work with schematic diagrams
- Ability to solve problems, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Readiness to learn new technologies and processes
- 2-3 years’ work experience in the electronic field, digital electronics preferred
You might also have:
- Vocational, Trade, or University education in electronics
- Excellent computer skills
- High level of communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with management and colleagues
- Initially, this position requires overseas traveling. Ability to work overtime when required.
- We work in an industry where new opportunities are emerging every day. And as these new opportunities emerge, we see the potential to make a difference. Our business strategy is our plan, our blueprint and the clear pathway for us to deliver on our mission- to enable the full value of connectivity. We will win by creating technology that is so intuitive, flexible yet robust and reliable that it enables game-changing ideas to be adopted at speed and scale.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United States (US) || || Plano || Supply&Log
Job details: HW Assembly & Test Job Stage 4