Who we are:
Business Area Networks: where 5G was born! We’re a global team of approx. 26 000 in 93 countries, with 126 nationalities represented. About half of us work in R&D, approx. 6 000 in Group Supply and 5 000 in Service Area Networks. Together we create future-proof, scalable network architectures in an industry that is constantly on the move. Our approach is simple: we build solutions that empower our customers to meet tomorrow’s demands. 5G is happening now, with the first commercial launches implemented today.
We are now looking for RF-ASIC developers. The roles include all RF-ASIC development activities such as:project management, requirement analysis, system design, architecture design, hardware design, integration, verification, simulations, Product Lifecycle Management support and product documentation. We organize in teams in which continuous improvement, innovation and knowledge sharing is part of the daily work.
- Develop state-of-the-art RF-ASIC products for Ericsson's Radio base stations.
- Perform trouble shooting and customer support
- Drive continuous improvements of products and processes
- Develop competence in technical domain
- Coach less experienced team members.
- Education: M. Sc. EE, AP, Ph. D, or other relevant education and experience for the positions.
- Min years of experience: we are looking both junior and more experienced developers.
- Domain experience: two or more of the followign dependingon role
- RFIC design in Cadence virtuoso environment
- Integrated RF design experience
- high frequency exprience
- EM simulation knowledge
- Si processing kowledge
- understanding of teh semiconductor industry
- project management experience
- chip lead experience
- Working with people and networking
- Innovating, adapting and responding to change
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
* Fluent in English
* Able to travel (globally) occasionally