Ericsson is one of the leading ICT providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. Our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value and thus bring positive change.
We are now looking for an Integration Team Lead to lead and coach the integration team, and lead by example in analysis, preparation, establishing and implementing the configuration and integration process of nodes and network.
- Plan the implementation of the product configuration and integration work
- Establish and execute integration process
- Troubleshoot different kinds of integration and post-integration issues
- Perform Ericsson equipment installation, commissioning and integration
- Introduction and adoption of latest tools and following trends in the field
- Prepare system test, module test and accept test
- You will work to identify and drive improvements
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Actively participate in creating, revisioning and adapting existing delivery processes according to current project needs
- Participate in and manage multiple activity streams
- Coordinate and communicate with different delivery teams
- Participate in technical discussions with the Customer
- Prepare various network performance reports
- Prepare project progress reports for different stakeholders
- Prepare and participate in customer workshops
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploying system tests and leading testing team
- Domain experience: NRO
- Knowledge of RAN, 2G/4G/5G Ericsson solutions
- Creating & innovating
- Applying expertise & technology
- Analytical learning and researching skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
- Fluency in English, knowledge of Norwegian is an advantage
Apply now or latest by 29th of September!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Norway (NO) || || Oslo || ServEng
Req ID: 286360