Order and Delivery Management
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker?
Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
We are one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
We are now looking for an Order & Delivery Management resource to execute, manage and deliver orders according to contractual requirements for all products and services.
The job role covers responsibilities within order execution for new deliveries, return and distribution. Also follow-up phases of delivery and return flows are executed. All to create an efficient execution of the Supply chain to optimize management and control in both order and return flows.
- You will manage contract delivery fulfilment
- Perform order fulfilment
- Perform return fulfilment
- Perform operational distribution
- Perform supply operation improvement work
- Education: Upper Secondary School, University degree in Business Administration or relevant area is preferred
- Min years of experience
- Domain experience: Cloud, BSS, OSS etc.
- Knowledge in Logistics
- Product management and market operations experience is relevant for the job
- Good communication skills in verbal and written English are mandatory
- System application knowledge (SAP)
What we offer:
- We will value your competences
- You will work in a dynamic company along with the smartest people in the industry
- You will benefit from a wide range of learning and transfer knowledge from/to your colleagues
- You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
- You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
- Work from home and flexible work schedule
- Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
- You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams etc.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Bulgaria (BG) || || Sofia || IT; SharedServ; Supply&Log
Req ID: 286346