HR Subject Matter Expert
We are now looking for a Human Resources Subject Matter Expert to actively recognize emerging trends, problems and business needs. As a member of the Global Pension, Benefits and Well-being team work with stakeholders within Ericsson to support the implementation of a holistic approach to pension/retirement, insured employee benefits and well-being policies, work instructions and programs that are consistent with Ericsson’s desired internal and external market position and engaging, fair, relevant, sustainable, offer choice and are clearly communicated to employees. This position will lead Pension and insured employee benefit management in Sweden and provide support on these topics to other countries. Ensure consistency and globalization, manage global suppliers and provides experienced advice in your own area.
- To manage the Swedish pension plans and insured employee benefits to ensure market competitiveness, employee engagement and alignment with legislation
- To work with our external partners, People Function and Total Reward colleagues in selected geographical areas to maximize insured employee benefits management.
- Proactively drive and deliver communications and guidance on our Employee pension and benefit offerings
- Manage relationships with external consultants, insurers and vendors to ensure Ericsson receives high quality and timely service and support that is aligned with Ericsson’s pension, insured employee benefit and well-being strategies and policies.
- Align with Swedish and Global payroll providers and pension administrators for cost effective and efficient management of pensions and insured employee benefits.
- Provide pension and insured employee benefit support in cases of mergers, acquisitions and divestitures ensuring pension and benefit risks are considered in the applicable business case.
- Work closely with colleagues from Finance, Category Sourcing and Risk Management and analyze and evaluate external and internal market trends, analytics and data to ensure we provide pensions and insured employee benefits that control costs, manage risk and maximize employee value
- Provide guidance and support to market and business area Total Reward and People colleagues to ensure Ericsson’s pensions insured employee benefits and employee well-being policies, work instructions and concepts are implemented effectively, are consumer focused and in line with all relevant regulations, laws and employment standards
- Develop and implement innovative training and communication approaches that are aligned with the Ericsson Global Total Reward communication approach
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and HR management-
- Strong knowledge and experience of
- Swedish pensions and benefits according to law and collective bargaining agreements
- Swedish pension and insurance market in general
- Pensions management
- Pension and benefits financing models
- Knowledge and understanding of market trends and confirmed practices
- Global mindset and strong ability to make things happen in a matrixed organization
- Ability to work independently, being proactive and innovative, able to drive projects and to engage, inspire and influence people
Are you in?
Then send in your application as soon as possible.
The process will be ongoing and we will let you know as soon as we can if you move forward. Any questions? Please email Christian.Sperling@Ericsson.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SharedServ
Req ID: 286336