We, Ericsson Research (ER), are expecting you to join us, young talents who show a great enthusiasm in the most cutting-edge technical fields. It is a great opportunity to work with top-class scientists and specialists in the most advanced technical areas all over the world, and to contribute to the vivid growth of ER in the multi-cultural and innovative environment.
- Drive and deliver technical studies on algorithms and concepts in mobile networks of 5G and beyond, for mobile broadband and IoT scenarios
- Contribute to standardization and back-office support on the mobile technologies
- Generate patentable ideas and drive novel solutions
- Conduct product related studies on the in-house solutions
- Coordinate collaborations with universities and academic institutes
- Master’s or PhD degree in Wireless Communications, Electrical Engineering, Engineering Physics, Computer Science, or similar technical field
- Familiar with radio access networks, and experiences in standardization-related work, especially in 3GPP, is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills, open-minded for innovative solutions to complex problems.
- Fluence in English communications (oral and writing)
- Good programming skills (Matlab/ C/ C++/ Java etc.) and capable of building simulation platform and running simulations.
- Good in communication skills and teamwork spirit
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Beijing || R&D
Req ID: 286310