AI Product Manager - Global AI Accelerator India
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open-up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
It will be practically impossible for human brains to understand how to run and optimize next generation of wireless networks, i.e., 5G network with distributed edge compute, that will drive economic and social transformation for all aspects of society. Machine Learning (ML) and other Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies will be vital for us to handle this opportunity. We are setting up a Global AI Accelerator (GAIA) in the US, Sweden and India, with 300 experts, to fast-track our strategy execution.
Machine Intelligence, the combination of Machine Learning and other Artificial Intelligence technologies is what Ericsson uses to drive thought leadership to automate and transform Ericsson offerings and operations. MI is also a key competence for to enable new and emerging business. This includes development of models, frameworks and infrastructure where we in our advancements push the technology frontiers. We engage in both academic and industry collaborations and drive the digitalization of Ericsson and the Industry by developing state of the art solutions that simplify and automate processes in our products and services and build new value through data insights.
Ericsson is now looking forto significantly expand its global team for AI acceleration in
Develop following deliverables in Collaboration with Ericsson Business Lines, and Global AI Accelerator (GAIA) team of Data Scientists and Data Engineers:
- Translating business problem (with relevant business metrics) into data science problem
- Detailed end-to-end solution requirements, including for data access and comprehension (in compliance with Regulatory and Contractual obligations)
- Detailed requirements for necessary tooling and instrumentation of the target deployment/production environment – for complete life-cycle management
- Strategic asset creation from these engagements to bootstrap a self-service AI/ML platform – for design, development and life cycle management
- Solid understanding of generations of RAN, EPC and SGi-LAN, as per 3GPP Specification. Additionally, an understanding of OSS/BSS systems in telecom domain would be ideal.
- Carrier grade solution design, field engineering, and network management experience in Service Provider settings.
- Understanding of use cases based on machine learning and deep learning – to drive business/operations benefits – would be ideal
- Network planning and operations expertise at Tier-1 Telecom Service provider, Telecom vendor or System integrators
- Exposure to cloud-native architectures and their usage in Telecom Networks
- Machine Learning and Deep Learning to telecom domain in general and operators in particular, including life cycle management considerations
M.E./M.Tech. in CS/EE or MBA + 5 years (or) B.E./B.Tech. + 10 years of Tier-1 service provider domain experience needed
Location: Bangalore / Chennai
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Bangalore || ProdMgt; R&D
Req ID: 286307