Senior Software Developer
Creating the future world
Add your career to the resources of Ericsson and amazing things can happen. We are a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – by providing hardware, software, and services to enable the full value of connectivity.
We are now looking for a Senior Software Developer.
Our EDOS R&D develops various software tools supporting Mobile Network Design and Optimization services delivered by BMAS NDO telecom engineers to mobile operators across the world. We are looking for software developer to work on DOP CEM development. DOP CEM package is a solution in the EDOS tool portfolio that adds information about various aspects of subscriber traffic in the mobile network including application and terminal usage of subscribers, as well as performance measurements on subscriber level (CEM S-KPIs).
What you will do:
- Analyze detailed requirements coming from Solution Architects or external stakeholders
- Design and Build Software Solution
- Drive technical studies and prototype development
- Close cooperation with all the teams (integration, operation)
- Give user and project support
Apply if you have:
- MSc or BSc degree in computer science, engineering, or related technical field
- Deep experience in developing JAVA based applications
- Has experience working with database design and optimization
- Basic Linux and SSH knowledge
- Good command of written and spoken English is a must
- Precision, persistence, reliability, stress tolerance
- Has experience working with database clusters, complex database systems
- Has experience working in multi-site development
- Has basic understanding of SCRUM
- Background knowledge of IP networks
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- High standard working environment (recreation room, bicycle storage, parking lots…)
- Easily accessible location
- Competitive compensation package, wide range of cafeteria elements, annual bonus
- International career opportunities
- Great team spirit, fun events
- Professional communities
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- Subsidized language courses
- Mobile with 4G, laptop
- Local medical service
- Relocation support
What you need to know about Recruitment at Ericsson?
As a first step within our selection process, you will be asked to fill out our technical tests based on your experience and preference to work in.
The candidates who best match the criteria for the position, will move on to the next step in the process – the interview.
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Hungary (HU) || || Budapest || R&D
Req ID: 286304