We are now looking for a Deployment Specialist that will be responsible for the execution and project management of non-product / product specific Strategy Infrastructure Product (SIP) Life Cycle Management (LCM) activities concerning new or enhanced Ericsson product's service and resource deployment, according to the detailed design project produced by the Service Function (SF) Planning & Engineering.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Inventory database management
- End-user solution deployment
- Application testing and validation management
- Deployment project development
- Deployment coordination & execution
- Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom) or
- 3-5 years’ experience of deploy system test and lead testing team.
- ISEB/ISTQB Software Testing qualifications would be an advantage
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice
- Presentation & communicating information
- Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills
- Problem solving & creative thinking
- Project management skills
- Financial acumen and skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.