Tax Specialist - South East Mediterranean
We are now looking for a Tax Specialist to perform statutory and taxes accounting in accordance with the process documentation and standard Ericsson Business Process (EBP) Activity Description. The activities and responsibilities in the role consist of managing VAT, accounting and reporting of indirect taxes, correctly reported and paid taxes and more, for a certain number of countries corresponding to South East Mediterranean Area.
- You will VAT, GST compliance including preparation of VAT/GST returns (MBT1)
- Handle VAT, GST payments and/or refunds
- Reconcile foreign VAT
- Manage EC Sales list
- Perform intrastat reporting
- Education: A degree in Law, Business Administration, or the equivalent experience
- Financial Acumen & Analysis Skills
- Accounting & Reporting skills
- Financial Analysis skills
- Taxation Knowledge
- Financial Modeling knowledge
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Primary location: Bucharest (Romania)
- Language skills: English (mandatory), French, Spanish, Italian (plus)
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Romania (RO) || || Bucharest || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log