We are now looking for a 1st Level Operations professional. This job role is responsible for the coordination, support, management, and execution of reactive maintenance activities to ensure that services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
- Monitor and resolve Jeopardy Alerts in a timely manner within defined SLA; assist engineers with any requirements to execute work.
- Carry Out initial ticket triage (First-In-Fix) regarding fault requests and provide analysis to ensure onward L2 escalation is accurate.
- Append all Tickets with concise, appropriate notes on activities taken to make work executable – Access Requests, Confirmation and Approval dates and times and references etc.
- First point of contact for all fault related issues, to ensure prompt escalation to the Customer/Management whenever deemed applicable.
- Provide an ‘Operationally Excellent’ service to both internal and external customers
- To work in a culture and way of working characterized by proactive attitude, teamwork focus, strong performance ethics, high professionalism and high energy.
- Tools Used: - Customer provided authorized tools only.
- Provide Level 1 support for Event/Incident management activities.
- To prioritize faults to meet SLA/WLA.
- Qualifications: Degree within Engineering/Telecommunication Engineering/or equivalent
- Industry experience: Telecom
- Ability to decipher technical information on fault tickets and route tickets to L2 wherever applicable within defined KPI measures.
- Proven background in ICT where both fault ticket handling and fault ticket fix have been prevalent.
- Ability to influence, persuade and mobilize internal/external resources to fulfill customer requirements.
- Well organized and able to multi-task.
- Ability to provide clear and concise reports/feedback to peers and management, adapting the style of communication appropriately to the audience/receivers.
- Experience of direct exposure to customer, fault mitigation and escalation process to all operational levels