SA BSS PL, Head of Product Domain - Cross Portfolio
We are now looking for a Product Owner to join our team. Do you want to take the opportunity to shape the future of technology with us?
As Product Owner, your job role will be to improve the return on investment by taking the responsibility for profitability to product contribution level and working capital impact for a part of Ericsson portfolio; inclusive of products, solutions and services.
- You will Manage the portfolio and Control product
- Handle requirement and assignments
- Drive continuous improvements
- Develop competence and knowledge sharing
- Education: (Post-grad)
- Min years of experience: (15+)
- Domain experience: (BSS, Cloud Technologies, System Integration, EAI, Analytics/AI, BSS w/OSS & Packet Core Integration)
- Leading and supervising
- Persuading and influencing
- Planning and organizing
- You are responsible for Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Adapting and responding to change
- Achieving personal work goals and objectives
- Extensive knowledge of business and product management
- Experienced and well respected within Ericsson/within and outside Ericsson
- Sound knowledge of Ericsson’s value flows and business models to understand consequences on business capabilities
- Responsible for creating synergies, driving innovation and aligning the roadmap across the BSS product portfolio.
- Strategic product management of Digital Monetization Platform
In case of any additional questions, please contact Lukasz Rokitowski, the Recruiter: email@example.com
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || ProdMgt
Req ID: 286196