Customer Operations Manager
The Customer Operations Manager (COM) for Zain Sudan ensures that all contractual deliveries for network projects including customer support are fulfilled towards our customer. The role is responsible for ensuring end to end operational performance according to agreed targets.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- The COM role is responsible that portfolios are managed and deliveries (HW Supply, Customer Support and Projects) are performing in line with contractual agreements.
- Secure best in Class Project Management capabilities and seniority within Zain account as well drive synergies and priorities according to Project portfolio and financial complexity.
- The COM is responsible for the fulfillment of contractual deliveries (financially and operationally).
- The COM is the main interface towards the Customer CTIO organization for operational related matters.
- The role monitors that quality indices across the entire portfolio and ensure that corrective measures are implemented by responsible organizational unit.
- The COM follows-up Financials including Balance Sheet items and its aging
- The COM secures a governance structure in line with CU BNEW requirements
- The COM is part of the KAM Core 3 (KAM, CTO and COM)
- The COM is the point of escalation for all delivery’s performance issues - i.e. Supply, Customer Support, Project deliveries.
- Active Involvement and engagement in Sales Process for BNEW opportunities by securing right costing, Scope of Work, projects deliverables including risk analysis
- The COM is the first choice CFR during presales.
- The COM secures continuity in the customer relation.
- Leadership Competence
- Financial Acumen and Analysis
- Business understanding
- Customer Relationship Handling
- Negotiation and argumentation
- Project & Program Management
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Strong cultural awareness and excellent language skills to enable communication throughout the organization
- Ability to effectively translate customer engagement/escalation needs into requirements on delivery and improvement plans.
- Ability to manage relationships at the highest level within Ericsson as well as the customer organization
- Excellent understanding of Ericsson’s service delivery processes, methods and tools.
- Thought leadership and commercial understanding are needed to identify short- and long-term business priorities
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- 15- 20 years of experience in operations and project management
- 8-10 years active experience in Leadership positions within the Telecom Industry preferred
- Deep experience in service delivery, and experience in pre-sales
- Deep experience in Sales process and contract negotiation
- Experience in forecasting and dimensioning of delivery capacity based on business needs as well as implementation of delivery processes.
Preferred Qualification and Experience Requirements
- The holder of the COM role is expected to have a background in delivery towards customers such as Project Management deliveries, Managed Services deliveries, or Customer Support activities.
- The COM is also expected to have several years of experience from a leadership role, preferably from the area of Service Delivery and/or Operations.
Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
For your interview preparation, here are a few “Tips & Tricks” from our recruiters
TAG: MMEAHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sudan (SD) || || Khartoum || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 286172