Reporting to the MOAI SL Optimize RAN head you will be accountable to assure that the Network Design and Optimisation (ND&O) service solution is developed and aligned with overall customer strategy. You will play a key role in project delivery to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction. You will act as an authority and interface towards internal and external organizations as needed - our customers, sales, product, service and project organizations toward ND&O related matters. Your focus and proactive attention will be split across the sales and project delivery phase dependant on the needs. Majority of time will be across the delivery. Being part of the Market Area (MA) organization, you will be expected to provide support to other country units (CU’s) in the MA as well. This is not a sales or product solutions role, however as SA within the NDO organization your skillsets will be required to cover these areas as needed and as required to provide support to these organizations.
Accountabilities and Scope of Work
You will be accountable to define and deliver ND&O service solutions that add true value to our customers. This you will achieve by proactively engaging throughout the sales and project delivery business lifecycle through to final acceptance. You will have excellent customer relationship skills and ability to cultivate growth in existing and new areas via your proven and well-developed consultative skillsets. Your technical abilities covering the E2E process of design, tuning, and optimization across the 2G/3G/4G and upcoming 5G areas shall be highly developed. In addition, you will also have well-demonstrated experience in leadership and people management skills. Finally, you will have a solid foundation with a solid understanding of the Acceptance process – covering both technical and commercial arenas.
Specifically, your accountabilities will include (but not limited to):
- Proactive engagement with the respective sales organizations to identify and drive leads and opportunities from concept to realization. You will have a key role in driving top line growth.
- Re-in force an add-on sale culture not only leads to additional SL Optimise offerings but also to all other Ericsson products and services.
- Acting and authority for all ND&O technical matters and service delivery solutions both internal and external within your specific assignment or as directed to do so as part of strategy implementation. This will require senior and C- Level engagements toward customer organization.
- Together and as part of the project delivery teams, enhance the profitability through continual commitment and proactive drive of efficiencies via tools, process, and innovative delivery strategies. You will leave no stone unturned to find smarter, faster deliveries, leveraging on automation – ML and AI.
- Be a Delivery Innovation and change management champion and lead by example – challenge everything and everyone - leave no stone unturned.
- Drive and re-in force an active knowledge sharing the culture of innovation and best practices.
- Continually developing, building and maintaining contact network both within the MA and Ericsson globally.
You have an ability to drive growth, define and develop technical service delivery solutions that add to customer value and deliver these with utmost quality and uncompromising quality. You will hold yourself accountable in everything you do, and you know how to hold others accountable to achieve common goals. You take an extremely proactive approach when issues are raised to your action will be taken and driven to a conclusion. You lead by example in everything you do, and you generate energy in those around you to achieve goals. You will like to work in a fast-paced multicultural international environment.
Key Delivery - Technical Skillsets
- 2G radio design & optimization
- 3G/4G radio design & optimization
- M-MiMo, Volte – design, and optimization
- E2E analysis and troubleshooting to improve end-user performance (SKPI)
- Multivendor optimization
- Radio Feature testing and parameter evaluation
- Capacity Management including forecasting
- Mobility (active and idle) and Layer Management
- Analysis and troubleshooting of L3 either drive test or performance management tools
- IoT design and tuning (highly regarded)
- 5G NR design, troubleshooting and initial tuning (highly regarded)
- Demonstrated use of EDOS (Ericsson design and Optimisation) tool suite or 3PP equivalent (highly regarded)
- Indoor design optimization (highly regarded)
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling and software architectures (highly regarded)
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java, and R (highly regarded)
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years as Solution Architect experience in ND&O services business
- Energetic, positive and outgoing with a clear passion to win
- Business minded, customer focused and a team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Good at building new relations
- Have a consultative approach and an open mind with good analytical skills
- Take responsibility and enjoy working in a fast-moving environment.
- A high degree of perseverance to develop a complex multicultural environment
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Malaysia (MY) || || Subang Jaya || ServEng
Req ID: 286171