Be responsible for Power Amplifier hardware design and corresponding verifications. You should give competitive power amplifier solution, prepare schematics and ensure the layout quality. Competitiveness and performance of the design is the key indicator of the designer.
- Radio hardware design for dedicated hardware unit, such as radio unit
- Develop and verification for High Quality Products
- Perform Trouble Shooting during higher level system integration
- Drive Continuous Improvements of Power Amplifier design technology
Qualification & Requirement:
- Minimum master degree in a technical discipline or the equivalent level of knowledge with >=3 years experiences
- Proven experience on high power level and high efficiency power amplifier design
- Skilled with radio test related instruments, such as signal generator, signal spectrum analyzer, network analyzer etc.
- Knowledge with radio design software for necessary simulations, such as ADS etc.
- Experience with mass production radio unit products is highly preferred
- Good communication skill
- English reading and writing is mandatory and oral English shall be fairly good
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.