Business Performance Analyst
What does your future look like?
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
As a Business Performance Analyst you will have a sound understanding of the Managed Services contracts and financial structures, applying this to invoicing to ensure accuracy towards our customers and suppliers. This role liaises with both our customers and suppliers. There is a very high volume of orders requiring detailed analysis.
In this role you will:
- Apply business and contractual knowledge to ensure correct financial and invoicing treatment of the Managed Services business
- Prepare monthly data to meet invoicing requirements, managing inputs from multiple systems.
- Identify and manage implementation of automation and process improvements.
- Perform analytics and establish reports enabling stakeholders to steer and adjust the business.
- Proactive review of data leading to improved order to cash position
- Troubleshoot and implement solutions with Ericsson and supplier workflows
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Proactive problem solver with an analytical mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- At least intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Experience in gaining data insights from high volumes of data
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment
- Financial acumen
You may also have:
- Ericsson Managed Services operational experience
- SQL or database experience
- Experience in contract financial performance management
- Governance management experience
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.