We are looking for software developer to build the Ericsson IoT and Connected Vehicles solutions.
As a Software Developer, you are responsible for implementing the business requirements for our products in the Connected Vehicle domain.
Connectivity is changing the automotive ecosystem and the way drivers interact with their cars.
Ericsson’s Connected Vehicle solutions caters to the global automotive industry’s need for scalability, security and flexibility when connecting products and services.
In a rapidly changing landscape, Ericsson helps vehicle manufacturers to handle fast-evolving factors with full support for development and solution management.
Our connected vehicle solutions enable value-adding services while providing robust and secure global connectivity for Automotive OEMs and Fleet Operators.
Our solutions are based on modern cloud technologies and we build our solutions on the Ericsson IoT platforms.
As a Software Developer your responsibilities will include:
- Responsible to produce and document high quality software products from inception to delivery
- Work with development team members to ensure implementation of requirements according to business needs
- Perform requirement analysis, design, verification, demonstration and maintenance of these products in a process driven, team environment
- Ensure software code quality, testability, maintainability and function usability
- Be involved in overall solution design.
You will be part of a global R&D team with development teams in Sweden and China delivering to customers all over the world.
We are working with development according to agile methodologies using the Scalable Agile Framework (SAFe).
We think that you are someone who is interested in Internet of Things.
You have a passion for technology and is not afraid of taking on the challenge of quickly learning about new technologies and new business requirements.
We also think that you have a clear vision about the future that you like to share with others so that you can work together to make that vision reality.
You will be working in a team of highly skilled and motivated software developers and product managers to develop the Ericsson Connected Vehicle solution.
You will be part of shaping the future of Connected Vehicles and IoT.
To read more the Ericsson Connected Vehicle Solutions visit: https://www.ericsson.com/en/industries/automotive
- Bachelor’s degree or above, majored in software engineering, computer science, information technology or related area
- Excellent knowledge in JAVA/JEE
- Excellent knowledge in OOA/D, and competence in UML and design patterns is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in SQL and/or NoSQL database
- Knowledge in HTML5/JS/CSS
- Knowledge in Spring, Hibernate, Struts and JEE application Server is preferred
- Excellent team player and quick learner, passionate about software development technology. Initiative and positive personal personality
- Good communication skill to work with cross-functional team
- Good speaking and writing skill in English
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Guangzhou (Canton) || R&D
Req ID: 286076