We are now looking for a senior filter product engineer to develop, implement and maintain cost efficient, ergonomic and safe production, claims and repair processes, equipment and tools according to production rules.
- You will manage filter production performance as collecting data, analyzing, checking, modifying and implementing/updating production processes, methods and tools
- Propose filter product improvements to design in pre-development and projects
- Develop filter product requirements and design rules from a supply perspective
- Build practice and produce ability
- Develop and innovate production processes
- Maintain and prepare existing production processes
- Analyze and improve production processes
- Conduct flow optimizations
- Secure business continuity plans and sustainability
- Manage production equipment
- University degree in Electronics Engineering, telecommunication system or equivalent
- Comprehensive understanding of RF circuit design
- A minimum of two years working experience at least in one of following areas such as filter , PA , transceiver or antenna
- Proficient with operation of RF instruments such as signal generator, vector network analyzer, spectrum analyzer and power meter in measurement
- Fluent oral and written communications in both Chinese and English
- Good personality with open mind, learning capacity, team working spirit and problem solving attitude is needed
What’s in it for you?
With over 90,000 employees across 180+ countries, we have a culture that respects and supports your ambitions, in alignment with our values of Respect, Professionalism and Perseverance. Ericsson is extremely focused on learning and development, supports mobility and flexible working hours. We are also committed to diversity and inclusion and to be a responsible and relevant driver of positive change. We also offer some awesome benefits, amazing career development and training programs to provide an empowered career in a connected world.
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || Supply&Log
Req ID: 285961