ICT Program Director/Manager
The ICT Program Director drives large and complex Professional Services engagements towards Ericsson’s customer especially for KDDI. The ICT Program Director supports the KAM with extensive technical knowledge. By taking on both the CSR and CFR role, the ICT Program Director is the overall responsible for the Core 3 team, especially for:
- The overall solution
- The overall cost estimation
- The delivery model (mix of on-shore, near-shore and off-shore resources)
Once the deal is won, the ICT Program Director is the head of the delivery, until the complete fulfillment of the contract, ensuring the continuity from presales to delivery, actively seeking to improve top and bottom lines with due consideration to customer satisfaction and Ericsson’s business objectives since these programs often have visible impact on the Business Unit and corporate results.
In addition to the pre-sales and delivery activities, there are more tasks assigned to the ICT Program Director, such as:
- Building a strong Customer Relationship at C-Level (IT, Engineering, Marketing, Finance etc.). Daily presence at customer site, becoming a sort of Ericsson “agent” at the customer premise to increase the customer’s trust in Ericsson as a system integrator.
- Driving up-sales opportunities
- Coaching the team, to interact with them and to support them in their professional growth, and to identify and recognize talents.
- Supporting asset and organizational set-up and growth; a main contributor to the Professional Service culture growth, delivery methodology fine-tuning as well as harvesting the best practices from the programs driven.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Japan (JP) || || Yokohama || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 285960