Head of PLM DevOps
Product Lifecycle Management, Head of PLM DevOps (Development, Verification, Delivery & Operations) (DNEW, DNEW OP & PLM Transformation Execution)
Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is a critical component in most of Ericsson’s business flows.
PLM enables product information creation and usage during Development, Manufacturing, Sales, Delivery and Support and includes people, ways of working, business capabilities, applications, data and technology.
A continued digital transformation of Ericsson’s PLM solution is vital for Ericsson’s ability to continue to evolve business models, explore new ways of engaging with customers and enable smarter product development and manufacturing.
If you are curious, open minded and ready to drive change in cooperation with the entire Ericsson organization – and by that make the PLM transformation a true success – then we welcome your application.
Business Area Networks (BNEW) has been given the corporate responsibility for Development, Delivery and Operation of Ericsson’s PLM solution which includes the digital transformation of the PLM solution.
As Head of PLM DevOps you get the unique opportunity to build-up of the PLM DevOps team and the DevOps capabilities covering development, verification, delivery and operations. It is considered as strategically important that Ericsson establishes inhouse PLM competence covering all DevOps areas, and getting this in place will be one of your main priorities. You will be responsible for the overall DevOps competence & capability strategy including utilization of partners and suppliers and as a part of this responsibility you will be PLM Transformation Execution’s interface to our partners and suppliers.
The DevOps team will be responsible for the DevOps framework used by the transformation projects, and the unit will also be responsible for the DevOps resourcing of the projects.
In your role as Head of PLM DevOps you are expected to guide and support the projects when it comes to DevOps execution. The PLM DevOps team is also responsible for end user support including the PLM Portal as part of the PLM application operation (AO).
In this role you will report to the ‘Head of PLM Transformation Execution’ and be a part of the units Leadership team.
• PLM Transformation DevOps framework including the DevOps competence & capability covering “in-house”, partners and suppliers both for Development and Operations.
• PLM Transformation Execution’s main interface towards partners & suppliers
• DevOps resourcing of the PLM transformation projects
• Build and evolve the foundation for enabling high performing teams
• Create a self-learning environment with the highest level of individual and team empowerment
• Coach team members to support their personal and professional development
• Master degree in Information Technology, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or similar
• Minimum 10 years of experiences from R&D or IT combined with experience from sales/presales and/or delivery in a Market Area.
• Familiar with agile, lean and DevOps concepts
• Strong Leader with focus on results and an interest in development of your leadership embracing lean and agile principles
• Solid track record from working within system management, development and/or verification
• Fast learner and creative thinker
• Excellent in communication and stakeholder management, with experience from working across organizational
• It an advantage if you have a Broad knowledge of Ericsson’s business support systems E2E
• You are a “Go-To” person with a team player mindset
• Courageous leader with the ability to energize and motivate
Location: Kista, Stockholm
The selection and interview process is ongoing. Therefore, send in your application as soon as possible.
For any questions and clarifications reach out to the hiring manager, Henrik Linnet, firstname.lastname@example.org, or senior recruiter, Valentyna Ivanova at email@example.com