As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with over 45,000 life-enhancing technologies to our name, at Ericsson we’ve made it our business to make a mark. We are on a quest, relentlessly innovating to make technology easy to adopt, easy to use and easy to scale. As a team, we are helping to solve some of society´s most complicated challenges, enabling you to be ‘the person that did that’.
We’ll help you design your future! You can choose to be an expert or a leader or both! Leveraging everything from cybersecurity to machine learning, making smart manufacturing and autonomous mines a reality. With access to hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world with the support to really find ‘your great’ and the ability to rediscover it, again and again.
As a Price Manager, you will partner with sales team and central organizations to secure business and drive Ericsson SW Model and securing maximized value to Ericsson. You will apply global strategies and perform regional benchmark analysis, set and manage the approval process for prices on HW, SW and Services. You will advice on T&C’s, profitability, cash flow and commercial risk, manage commercial models* and commercial value argumentation in order to support accounts during negotiations
Your Responsibilities Include:
· Responsible for tactical and strategic pricing support for tenders and business cases
· You will ensure the offered customer price levels and models are coordinated with business objectives, profitability requirements, and compliance with Ericsson’s overall price strategies, adherence to Vital Commercial Principles
· Support the sales team in providing business analysis and recommendation on profit analysis, commercial packaging and risk assessments, with holistic commercials view on price, T&C, risk, and cash flow. Support Sales teams in commercial negotiation, incl. preparing negotiation strategy and tactics to counter competition and increase winning rate
- Create Proposals
· You will provide holistic briefing / explanation to stakeholders prior to Sales Decision meeting
· You will work with Sales, Solution and Services team in optimize costing of the solution, check price logic and commodity benchmarking to arrive at competitive pricing
· Gather Competitor Intelligence / Value Argumentation and analyze and perform benchmark on contracted/offered prices
To be successful in this role, you must have:
· Analytical Skills; Commercial Acumen and Skills; Negotiation and Argumentation Skills; Financial Acumen.
· You will need to do well with Adapting & Responding to Change
· Team player with excellent communication and relationship development skills
· Fluency in English both written and oral
Education: Graduate in Engineering / Finance or equivalent.
Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 10 years of relevant work experience
Advance in Excel
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Indonesia (ID) || || WPI Jakarta || ServEng
Req ID: 285835