Asset Management - HW Investment Handling Driver
Why is Ericsson a good place to work:
Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With close to 100,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favorite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex.
Do you want to be part of the journey to modernize and digitalize the asset management environment used to keep track of 500K equipment in Ericsson R&D labs globally?
We are a Global Asset Management unit serving the Ericsson R&D community. Our services provided includes the area of investment and procurement, manage and administrate the hardware during its life cycle and measurement of the hardware utilization.
The hardware is standard IT equipment, proprietary Ericsson hardware, and specialized tools required to test and develop high-quality products such as 5G. It is a dynamic environment with constant hardware reconfigurations. In the Global Asset management unit, we are responsible for both day-to-day operations as well as service/process/tools improvements in the asset management area.
We are now looking for a person who can strengthen our team as an ICT Asset Manager with a specific role as the HW Investment handling driver. You will lead the Investment handling team and ensure that the required value (quality, speed and flexibility) is provided. The role includes driving improvements in processes and tools as well as in the daily operation.
- Drive process development and improvements
- Drive root cause analysis and value flow mapping to understand, mitigate, and address problems and opportunities
- Support and lead the Asset Management Investment handling team in the asset creation and procurement phases of asset management
- Training and education of the AM community (including the creation of material for this)
- Do reports and make analyses of data
- Interface towards the Procurement support organizations, Sourcing and Finance
- Documentation of processes and Ways of Working
- Interaction and cooperation with the other parts of AM
- Support towards customers and other LabOps functions regarding procurement and asset management
- University degree in Business Administration or any equivalent or relevant industry experience, a technical degree is an added advantage
- +5 years of working experience in B2B
- Leadership or project management experience in a global and virtual environment
- Knowledge (preferably hands-on) of procurement, sales and financial processes within B2B
- Embrace and adapt well to changes
- Analytical skills
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
The primary location is in Kista, Sweden
Deadline for applications: 12th of August
Contact Person: Recruiter Elzbieta Penpeska, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || IT
Job details: ICT Asset Manager Job Stage 07