We are now looking for a Human Resources Administrator to perform HR administrative tasks according to standard processes/procedures/work instructions. Maintain and manage data in applicable IT systems to ensure data quality.
- Maintain all HR data in your scope
- Provide HR administrative services
- Provide functional system expertise
- Provide project support
- Maintains employee and organization information through Personnel Administration and Organization Management in HR System
- Protects the integrity of Personal Data when handling, processing, and accessing Personally Identifiable Information
- Bachelors degree (Fresh Graduate)
- Labor Relations, Laws & Legislation Knowledge
- You will need to be adept at following procedures
- HR Processes & Disciplines Knowledge
- Adhering to principles & values
- Analytical Skills
- Delivering results & meeting customer expectations
- You will also need excellent Planning & organizational skills
- Open to less than 1 year related experience
- Can communicate professionally
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Philippines (PH) || || Taguig || SharedServ
Req ID: 285792