Working Student - Administrative Support to Key Account Team (m/f/d) Bonn
The power of 5G is here and will continue to spread across the globe in the coming years.
We are now starting to see commercial 5G networks going live. Previous generations were focused on consumer and personal communications but now 5G will serve consumers, enterprises and take the internet of things to the next level, where superior connectivity is a prerequisite.
Join us on this exciting journey and become part of Team Ericsson in Bonn.
Working Student – Administrative Support to Key Account Team (m/f/d)
Location: Bonn, Germany
We are now looking for student helper in the customer unit to provide a high degree of administrative support and service to the assistant of local and global account team. Further, contribute to and coordinate activities in different projects in the administrative area, act as expert for the administrative support systems whenever needed. Support and inform about Ericsson internal administrative processes, systems and tools. The tasks performed can be on an ad-hoc basis. All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus on the core business.
- Support assistant of the local and global team with day to day administrative needs (e.g travel arrangements, event planning)
- Regularly maintain and update customer contact database
- Assist and collect information for preparation of internal communication and external newsletter to the Marketing unit
- Manage purchase order and archive contract documents
- Working with local account team to support in project work and handle special tasks
- Support leadership team
- Support with use of Ericsson administrative tools & other general tools
- Network and communicate with assistants within Ericsson and external with the customer counter parts
- Recently enrolled as a Bachelor or Master-Student with affinity for technology
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word) and Outlook
- Experience in office Management or other organizational tasks are beneficial
- Fluency in German and English both oral and written
- Proactive mindset, Service and customer oriented
- Positive attitude and eager to learn new things
- Location: Bonn - interfacing a Tier 1 Telecommunication Service Provide
At Ericsson, our vision is Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Please send your English CV via the Ericsson Jobsite at www.ericsson.com/careers or to Lina firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Germany (DE) || || Bonn || Stud&YP
Req ID: 285675