Solution Architect OSS
What does your future look like?
We are on the brink of the Networked Society - a technology revolution that will change the world for good through instant global connections and expanded freedom and opportunity.
Ericsson is a world leader in the rapidly changing environment of communications technology – providing equipment, software and services to enable transformation through mobility. Headquartered in Stockholm – Sweden, Ericsson is a publicly listed company with more than 95,000 employees globally.
More than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment and more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Technology is at the heart of our business. Ericsson engineers, researchers and scientists around the world are working on what’s next in information, communications and telecommunications (ICT).
A connected world is just the beginning. Your passion determines what comes next! Apply your ideas and insights to empowering people, business and society.
Come and discover what makes YOU + ERICSSON a powerful combination
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
We are now looking for a CS Solution Architect, who will be responsible for having end-to-end technical solutions knowledge for the customers. In this role, you will be accountable for providing delivery responsibility for solutions, delivering network design and optimizing services for mobile telecom networks.
The CS Solution Architect typically interacts with customer technical staff, operation managers, service engineers and other groups within the Service Delivery organization. You may also interact with groups in sales, R&D, 3rd party suppliers and local authorities.
In this role you will:
- Service delivery of OSS Solutions across Market Area.
- Managing and participating in various delivery activity streams, preparing customer workshops and technical discussions
- Driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology/solution deployed, define key areas of improvements and participate in critical issue handling.
- Develop technical presentations and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Network Design, Planning, Optimization
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
As our ideal candidate, you will have:
- Education: B.E./B.Tech in Electronics/Telecommunications or similar.
- At least 8 years of experience in a similar role
- Domain experience: OSS (OSSRC, ENM, Orchestrator) technology.
- Good experience in Service Delivery roles.
- Experience on Database (Sybase, Versant, OpenDJ), RedHat (OpenStack), Ericsson CEE.
- Cloud experience & certification will be an added advantage.
- Good communications & presentation skills. Ready to work in diversified culture.
In Australia, we are known for delivering “World-1st” projects for Australia's largest and most renowned telecommunications carriers. This is a chance to play a critical role in the success of the Ericsson organisation in Australia, whilst providing you with a fantastic career development opportunity and the chance to work alongside the brightest minds in our industry.
We invite you to join our team as we work together to solve the world’s biggest challenges.
Please Note: We are only interested in applications from individuals and are not interested in any speculative calls or submissions from Recruitment Agencies.