Provide a high degree of administrative support and service to managers, management leadership teams of a unit and in applicable cases to unit members. Assistants may in some cases take decisions on behalf of his/her manager and represent the unit if delegated. Contributes to and coordinates activities in different projects in the administrative area. Act as expert for the administrative IT systems whenever needed and as well authorize e.g. orders, invoices in line with authorization policies and routines. Support and inform about Ericsson internal administrative processed, systems and tools. The tasks performed can be on an ad-hoc basis. All above to optimize administrative efficiency, meet business needs and enable the line organization to focus, on the core business.
- To assist Site Head of R&D Nanjing in all relevant tasks and assignments
- To fulfill the routine secretarial work, responsible typing, filling, word processing, meeting minutes taking, translation and interpretation, travel arrangement and other related issues
- To assist in organizing meetings and other events
- Organize and take the role for the department documentation control
- Assist in reporting matters, such as monthly report, presentations internal and external area
- To be the unit web-page editor and maintenance
- To collect information and prepare reports, presentations internal and external
- Coordinator the edition of Site Head of R&D Nanjing internal newsletter
- As the member of internal communication group and take assignments
- Excellent in both oral and written English, with certificate of certain English level preferred
- Good knowledge in Microsoft office and administrative systems
- Proactive mindset, Service minded
- Positive attitude and want to learn new things
- International experience: traveling, studies or working in international company preferred
- Good if have local knowledge about Nanjing city
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: China (CN) || || Nanjing || R&D
Req ID: 285489