Are you interested in leading our company through the future challenges of the 5G industry? Do you have a passion for developing and deploying digital solutions in an iterative way together with cross-functional teams? Join our digital team and help us take digital at Ericsson to the next level!
We are looking for strongly determined and passionate Change Management Experts to help deliver business value in digital projects by driving deployment and adoption of new or existing capabilities in line organizations. Activities of a Change Management Expert includes collaborating closely with Market Areas, Business Areas, and Customer Units to drive adoption, ensuring feedback from end users / customers is made available to project management, and supporting project management with following up on value realization. Characteristics of the ideal candidate include; Ability to deliver results under complex and uncertain circumstances, experience from deploying technology solutions across a wide range of users, and the ability to orchestrate change activities in virtual and diverse teams. Change Management Experts will be based in Sweden.
- Support project management in realizing business value by ensuring readiness for and adoption of new or existing capabilities in line organizations
- Work closely with project management on deployment planning and execution
- Collaborate with Market Areas, Business Areas, and Customer Units to ensure adoption
- Ensure feedback from end users / customers is made available to project management when defining improvements
- Support project management with following up on value realization (e.g. adoption, lead time, costs)
- Monitor how adoption is progressing and take proactive actions to ensure adoption stays on track
- Continuously inform project management on adoption progress and escalate issues when necessary
- University degree/MBA in Business or Engineering / ICT
- Significant experience from driving transformation-, change- or roll out projects
- Experience from working close to end users / customers to understand their needs and requirements
- Experience in customer and stakeholder management in complex and diverse business environments
- Results oriented with a track record of delivering results
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Proven track record of deploying technology solutions across a wide range of users
- Good understanding of the market, end users / customers, and their challenges and opportunities
- Experience from agile ways of working and change management in agile deliveries / projects
Selection process is ongoing, and we are looking forward to receiving your application
Please note we cannot accept any applications via email
Tag: SWEHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; Supply&Log
Req ID: 285461