Are you interested in leading our company through the future challenges of the 5G industry? Do you have a passion for developing and deploying digital solutions in an iterative way together with cross-functional teams? Join our digital team and help us take digital at Ericsson to the next level!
We are looking for strongly determined and passionate Business Analysts who will work closely with the management team of digital projects and support on tasks such as preparing business analyzes and driving processes. Activities of a Business Analyst include preparing various business analyzes, helping define the objectives for digital projects, and supporting with deployment and adoption activities. Characteristics of the ideal candidate include; Strong analytical thinking skills and commercial awareness, ability to take ownership of tasks and deliver strong analyzes independently, and a strong customer focus and the ability to understand customers' needs. Business Analysts will be based in Kista Sweden.
- Work closely with project management, supporting with business analysis
- Prepare analyzes spanning a wide range of topics relating to the strategic roadmap of digital projects, e.g. identifying and validating business problems to be solved, end user requirements, value drivers, return on investment, etc.
- Support Change Management Expert with content creation and activities relating to deployment and adoption - this includes supporting on planning, stakeholder management, and following up on adoption and value creation
- Assist with driving processes in a digital project
- Interview business partners and end users / customers to understand their needs / pain points
- Help define objectives for digital projects
- Develop recommendations based on independently performed analyzes and present the findings to project management
- University degree/MBA in Business or Engineering / ICT
- Relevant experience as a business analyst or management consultant
- Strong communication and analytical thinking skills
- Experience from taking ownership of tasks and delivering strong analyzes independently
- Strong customer focus and ability to understand customers' needs
- Adoption and deployment mindset - working with the wanted outcome in mind
- Relevant experience from change management-, transformation- or roll out projects
- Experience from working in a cross-functional environment
- Experience in Agile ways of working
- Understanding of software development
Selection process is ongoing, and we are looking forward to receiving your application.
Please note we cannot accept any applications via email
Tag: SWEHJ HJ
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 285459