Are you interested in leading our company through the future challenges of the 5G industry? Do you have a passion for developing and deploying digital solutions in an iterative way together with cross-functional teams? Join our digital team and help us take digital at Ericsson to the next level!
We are looking for strongly determined and passionate Agile Coaches to coach and advise diverse and cross-functional teams in establishing agile ways of working. Activities of an Agile Coach include coaching and advising all team members in agile ways of working, preparing for longer-term planning, and working together with team management to solve operational roadblocks. Characteristics of the ideal candidate include; Significant experience working as an agile coach in a cross-functional setting, certified Scrum Master or Product Owner (through e.g. scrum.org), and a strong willingness to learn on the job.
We are currently looking for several Agile Coaches in Stockholm, Sweden.
Responsibilities of an Agile Coach:
- Coach and advice all team members in agile ways of working
- Make sure agile ways of working are followed and understood in the team
- Facilitate speed, quality and customer value creation through agile ways of working
- Assist the team management in ensuring delivery of tasks on a daily basis
- Create transparency and clarity to the organization
- Solve operational roadblocks and escalate issues to team management
Agile Coach basic qualifications:
- University degree / MBA and experience working in Business or Engineering / ICT
- Proven track record of coaching and managing teams and individuals for at least 2 years
- Strong familiarity with agile methodology and agile ways of working
- Strong communication and methodical thinking skills
Agile Coach preferred qualifications:
- Certified Scrum Master or Product Owner (through e.g. scrum.org)
- Previous job experience as an agile coach in a cross-functional setting
- Strong passion for promoting agile ways of working and changing current ways of working
- Understanding of software development
Both local and international candidates are welcome to apply. International candidates selected for the role will be provided with relocation support.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D
Req ID: 285451