Product Development Leader
Description of the Organisation
Development System and ICT Environment mission is to create and Manage a Compelling State of the Art Development System and Development Environment (design, test and deploy) that give Ericsson a Competitive Advantage.
Main focus right now is the journey towards 5G which for digital services means new functionality and products but also transforming into a Cloud Native portfolio. In this organisation main programs such as Shared Target Cloud, STS, Application Development Platform (ADP) and Software Delivery Pipeline (SWDP) are being run which spans across whole BA Digital Services and are intended to help bring the BA into the 5G future.
In this position as APO you will be responsible for a set of services that is provided by the STS Program. The program is delivering and operating Telecom environments to organisation across whole Ericsson. Examples are environments used for demo, PoC, events and training, but also for product testing for PDUs. You will be part of a network of leaders in similar roles to collaborate across programs and organisations.
This successful leader should have strategic thinking combined with excellent communication and presentation skills that allow for cultivating confidence and trust with our stakeholders. The preferred candidate has experience from handling stakeholders, drive transformation and work with global teams.
The role demands considerable flexibility in quickly adapting to shifting needs, and is expected to effectively cover a range of responsibilities including, but not limited to
- Main stakeholder interface
- Develop the service and be a transformation driver
- Identify new value adding opportunities
- Implement and communicate the service strategy
- Communicate service highlights and advertise it within Ericsson
- Reporting of service metrics toward GTEC Program Manager and stakeholders
- Forecast resources and budget needs based on service and stakeholder outlook
- Give input to management on organisational and program set up
We have high expectations on you as an individual, to bring a good combination of broad-based business, leadership, and functional experience:
- 2-5 years of relevant professional work experience with at least 2 years of experience in project/service/program management
- Ability to understand the needs from each stakeholder or business drivers and sponsors
- Proven experience managing stakeholder expectations and follow commitments
- Experience in forecasting
- Superior influencing, presentation and communication skills
The following is a strong plus:
- Experience from working with Telecom networks or products
- Experience working with service delivery
- Deep understanding on how a global organization works and interact between different function/units
Recruiter: Anna Magnusson, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D
Req ID: 285443