Why is Ericsson a great place to work?
Founded in 1876, Ericsson has its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net sales in 2014 were SEK 228.0 billion (USD 33.1 billion). Ericsson is listed on NASDAQ OMX stock exchange in Stockholm and the NASDAQ in New York. Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
Our services, software and infrastructure support every major telecom operator in the world. The transformation that this brings allows people, business, and society to fulfil their potential and build a more sustainable future.
With some 115,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and services leadership. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over Ericsson networks. And our SEK 100 billion investment in research and development over the last three years ensure that our solutions - and our customers - are at the forefront of innovation.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world. Are you ready to be a change-maker? Learn what makes YOU + Ericsson a powerful combination. Join us today.
Solution Architects for LTE Advanced & 5G
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day.
To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing and developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for providing profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, and technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions and proposals for 5G RAN end to end.
- Scope define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions for telco operators across South east Asia.
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities and solutions
- Develop technical presentations and proposals, and perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Handling CSR/Tickets raised by customer/project and doing technical troubleshooting, doing tracing, analyzing logs etc in the live network
- Provide feedback to R&D
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation and information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas and share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Initiate and lead strategic technology joint study, trial and PoC to secure technology leadership
- Need to analysis Key Network Indicators and features related requirement
- Education: Academic degree, minimum on bachelor level, in engineering (IT, Telecom)
- Minimum years of experience: 10
- Domain experience: area of expertise – RAN 4G/5G. (4G -Min 5 Year, 5G -Min 2 Year)
- Experience from technical job roles is required, e.g. experience from work as an Optimization/support Engineer
- Domain, E2E, Network Optimization/Network Design
- Strong Troubleshooting experience in RAN technology 4G/5G.
- Strong knowledge on the 3GPP specs
- Strong independent problem-solving skill
- English is mandatory, Spanish or German advantage
Any of the following would be considered as a plus:
- University degree or equivalent in Electronics engineering, Telecommunication, Radio communications is desirable
- Experience in NDO service delivery
- Other vendor knowledge (Nokia, Huawei, Samsung)
- Experience with tools like TEMS, Atoll, Planet
- Experience with OSS/ENM, Business Objects
- Scripting, programming
“We will not be providing a work permit/visa for this position."
Tag: MOAIHJ HJ *LI-AS2
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Singapore (SG) || || Singapore || Consulting&SysInt
Req ID: 285410