Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers & more than 40% of the world’s mobile traffic is carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adopt and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology and people have changed the world. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are now looking for a Project Planner to support the Customer Project Manager with specialist knowledge in project planning and scheduling. The Project Planner should be the project organization top authority on Ericsson recommended tool for tracking and reporting purposes.
In addition, you will drive the implementation and adherence of relevant tools and systems required to be used by the Customer Project Manager.
- You will be responsible for reviewing project planning inputs.
- Conducting trend analysis, critical path identification and backwards scheduling
- Completing “What if” scenarios and production of reports
- Additionally, you will carry out customer interaction, control and monitoring
- You will be tasked to build project milestone templates as well as responsibility for monitoring, maintaining and improving performance.
- Requires both theoretical knowledge and understanding through solid experience i.e. from deployment in rollout projects as Regional Implementation Manager or similar for a period of minimum 2 years.
- Requires an understanding of the complexity of mobilization and ramp-up of site production, efficiency factors for planned or started attempts versus failing rate and successful implementation and handling of back log.
- Proficiency with the English Language.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: United Kingdom (GB) || || Reading || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 285404