Job Description - Data Analyst (Reporting Engineer) within Analytics and Benchmarking Q&OE
This is the Job Description for the Data Analyst (Reporting Engineer) within Analytics and Benchmarking Q&OE.
This Job Description shall be retained, updated, controlled and issued by the BMAS/SA Managed Services Service Line Operate Quality and Operational Excellence and be approved by the Head of Analytics and Benchmarking Q&OE. Approved copies shall be retained in EriDoc.
- Job Details
- Analytics and Benchmarking Q&OE drives the transfrmation of current reporting way of working within SL Operate to a high competence centralized analytics function. It is also responsible for driving development, implementation, and execution of Analytics related activities across all SL Operate contracts, as well as developing new solutions.
- Position: Data Analyst (Reporting Engineer)
- Jb Stage: 03, 04, 05, 06
- Jb Role: Data Analyst
- Lcation: India, Rmania
- Reprting Manager: Manager of Analytics and Benchmarking Q&OE
- 24X7 Shift Wrking: Yes
- Service Line Operate Operatins Managers
- Market Area Operatins Team
- SDAP Team
- Role Definition
Data Analyst’s main objective is:
- Has overall responsibility for a variety of reporting tasks. Extracts, compiles and interprets key operational and statistical data. Will be responsible for the overall approach to reporting and analysis within the Global Site India & Romania.
- Develop new processes to increase the effectiveness of reporting and consolidate & maintain departmental reports used internally and externally by parties such as to other departments, senior management, etc.
- Develop and maintain new standardized reporting on a routine basis, i.e., define, create, automate, and maintain operational recurring reports.
- Maintain a reporting schedule and documentation of reporting procedures. Generate and maintain control documentation of reporting procedures to comply with governance audits and regulatory requirements. Will also build audit process to ensure data integrity and efficiency.
- Perform ad-hoc duties in accordance to business needs
- Key Responsibilities
- Build / design new reports based on requests
- Create documentation of the new reports and modify it or maintain it for existing ones
- Evaluate the effort needed for building specific reports
- Maintenance of existing reports
- Maintenance of reporting portal
- Maintenance of the reporting environment
- The position will consist of three main service areas:
- autmating procedures for data extraction from the GUI of various tools published on several Citrix farms
- develping, maintaining and modifying the BI platform used for reporting for the NOC
- prting of reports from the old reporting system to the new BI platform
- Access to all necessary information to carry out the assigned responsibilities effectively and in-line with company directives.
- Candidate Prerequisites
- Previous experience on a similar Data Analyst / Reporting job;
- University graduate (Computer Science, Cybernetics or similar)
- Strong knowledge of Excel/Access, including VBA programming (to manage / develop custom reports)
- Strong knowledge of any popular programming languages (e.g. python, C#, .NET, Java etc.) would be a plus
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server, MySQL, SSIS
- Ability to work with strict delivery deadlines and under pressure
- (Optional) Technical Competencies
- Knowledge of PHP would be an advantage (to manage / develop the Reporting Portal)
- Knowledge of new wave programming for machine learning - like Python would be considered a plus
- Knowledge of Business Objects (to manage / develop reports in BO)
- Knowledge of Tableau, PowerBI or any other reporting visualization applications
- (Optional) Technical Competencies
The work will include travel in most of the locations where SL Operate will be represented.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: India (IN) || || Noida || Consulting&SysInt; IT; ProdMgt; R&D; SalesStratMkt&ComMgt; ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP; Supply&Log
Req ID: 285353