Ericsson enables communications service providers to capture the full value of connectivity. The company’s portfolio spans Networks, Digital Services, Managed Services, and Emerging Business and is designed to help our customers go digital, increase efficiency, find new revenue streams, and create new user experiences. Ericsson’s investments in innovation have delivered the benefits of telephony and mobile broadband to billions of people around the world ensuring our solutions – and our customers – are at the forefront of innovation. We support networks that connect more than 2.5 billion subscribers. With over 90,000 employees and customers in 180 countries, we combine global scale with technology and service leadership. 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic is carried over an Ericsson network. And, our Technology for Good and Connect to Learn programs include creating technology that makes it easier to save lives, feed societies, bring technology to emerging markets and connectivity to remote areas, and grow businesses and prosperity.
At Ericsson, we give our employees the freedom to think big and navigate their career, on a global scale. We create technology that helps others, from helping people enjoy their favourite content to helping people recover from natural disasters by enabling better communications between rescue workers. Your ideas and innovations can turn into achievements that impact society and change the world, creating new connections, new possibilities, and new capabilities. We find that Ericsson is at its best when we bring together the diverse skills of our people. Working across business areas, across cultures, across geographical borders, across technical disciplines. More often than not, across ground-breaking solutions. Next generation technology can be staggeringly complex. But the simpler it is to use; the more people benefit from it. Join us and help build technology that makes it simple to connect with information, business, societies, and each other.
More than 5 years of Experience in Data Science, Big Data Solution, Phython, Spark, Kafka Operations Research, Business Analytics
- Support of Application/Solution on high-volume network data, machine learning based analytics and automated problem resolution
- Level 2 Application Support
- Debugging the operational issues.
- Customer Communication
- Regular governance with the Customers
- Incident, Problem & Change Management
- To adhere the Operational SLAs
- Should be willing to work in a 24x7 Support setup.
- Operation Support
- Handling L2 Operations activities
- Handling Regular Maintenance activities.
- Managing stakeholder communication for ticket handling
- Incident & Change Management
- Regular governance with the customers
- Manager all KPIs related to the operations
- Analyze customer/ application issues.
- Propose solution scenarios with identified components
- Design and Development of Customer Solutions
- Create acceptance documents
- Implementation analysis
- Prepare and write solution and/or implementation descriptions
- Deliver Customer Solution
- Secure the functionality and technical quality of deliverables
- Handle change requests and the consequences of such for the delivered offers from a Solution point of view
More Specific – Skill Requirements
- Experience with the design and development of Big Data solutions.
- Strong skills inLinux, Shell, Python, Java, Scala.
- Experience using NoSQL databases such as MAPR, HBase, Casandra, Mongo DB, Hive.
- Experience with big data processing using Spark and data pipeline tools such as StreamSets.
- Exposure to messaging systems such as Kafka.
- Exposure to cloud deployment models such as Kubernetes Strong Service Delivery Orientation
- Basic understanding of performance measures of ML Algorithms. For example: Sensitivity, Specificity, Precision, Recall, AUC etc
- Experience on advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications
- Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc
- Experience creating and using advanced machine learning algorithms and statistics: regression, simulation, scenario analysis, modeling, clustering, decision trees, neural networks, etc.
Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering/MCA
What’s in it for you?
What happens next once you apply? Read about the next steps here